Thursday, January 9, 2014

Rustic Christmas

Hallo,
  Well once I got up yesterday afternoon (after working night shift :) I had some time to play in the craft room and did up a few cards. I had spent a lot of time over the weekend coloring so it was just a matter of putting them all together.
  Todays first card is a modified  CASE from  Christine on this post - http://christinecreations.blogspot.com/2013/12/country-birthday.html

  The stamp is from Flourishes and I colored it with koh-I-noor pencils.
I stamped it onto Neehnah Desert Storm - kraft colored cardstock and then backed it with some kraft core coredinations paper.
   I made a shaped card for the current Tuesday/releas challenge over at Flourishes this week - Check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  All for today - once again braving the frigid cold to take my spoiled princess of a puppy for her walk :)
   Stay warm!!!
        Tera

P.S. the second card is a more direct CASE of Christine's card and the one I did first - then I had to try one with sunset colors :)

4 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Wow Tera... not one but TWO incredible cards! You example in the Inlinkz just popped and I knew I just had to come and take a second look! Wow.. I love the effect of the coloured pencils - love the blending! Fan-tabulous card girl! Thanks for playing along with our challenge again this week at Flourishes!

ChristineCreations said...

Tera these are both gorgeous! I love the addition of the warm sunset colours in the first one. The shapes are gorgeous and I love the embossing too!

TLady said...

GORGEOUS on BOTH CARDS!!!!!!! I LOVE this technique Christine did too!!! (I NEED to try it!!) SOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!:)

Katie Sims said...

WOW Tera......your coloring is amazing! What a beautiful shaped card for our Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes! So glad you could play along with us this week!