Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Black Pagoda Vase

Hallo,
I got a little time at the craft table today - I am on a vase kick as you will see over the next couple days - I really do have to quit going to thrift shops and garage sales, my pile of things to alter is really out of hand!!!!!! I want to start using them up a little so I hope you don't mind the altered stuff for awhile. I couldn't resist doing another oriental vase like the previous one - this time the pagoda is black, the oriental writing is white and the bamboo is green (it is really hard to see - couldn't get a good photo). All the stamps are unknown except the pagoda and I think it is 'Another Stamp Company' - these are some stamps I got several years ago - way before I had a gallery anywhere much less a blog...
All for today - the kids are in the pool and I am fixin to join them :)
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

No comments: