Monday, May 19, 2008

My Favorite Animals ATC

Hallo,
Sorry it has been so long - I worked 4 of the last 5 days and spent my one day off running errands and coaxing my sewing machine into helping me make some scrub tops for work - at least we haven't been fighting this time, we are finally learning to get along (my sewing machine and I that is....)
I will finish off the work tops today and maybe get to the craft table tomorrow as I have a couple errands to run too.
Todays pics are of an ATC I did for a swap with the "Twisted Chick" http://twisted-chick.blogspot.comMichelle - it was an 'animal' swap this time. I had a hard time choosing because I literally have a boatload of animals and birds ....but I had just gotten this set from MFT recently so I decided to use that - easy decision, play with the NEW rubba :) . The ATC has 2 layers - the first layer is the fence (unknown) overstamped with 'woodgrain backrounder from CHF http://cornishheritagefarms.com/ . I used and eyelet and some raffia for the gate tie.
The second layer is the horse on the left and a cow and chicken on the right. I made my horse an Appaloosa of course - one of my favorite breeds of horses.
Behind the horse is the pig and a little chick and behind the cow are more chickens. The back is woodgrain backrounder again in red on gray to resemble a barn and an ol orange barn cat of course.
All for today - better get rollin....
Take Care
Tera
Posted by Picasa