Monday, May 12, 2008

Breadbox

Hallo,
I finally got my breadbox finished - all the images are colored with prismacolor pencils and in spots blended with OMS.
The seagulls are from CHF http://cornishheritagefarms.com/
The lighthouse and the house on the beach are from Stamps Happen and the beach chair scene is from Inkadinkado.
The first picture is the front, second is a close up of the gulls, third is the top and the fourth picture is the left side. On the right side I put more seagulls.
Well short post today - going to try and dig out my sewing machine and finally do the curtains for DD's room today (and then tomorrow some scrub tops for work for me - hopefully) - knowing me and sewing I had better get to it or I will run out of time LOL !!!
I will see you tomorrow
Tera


Posted by Picasa

No comments: