Sunday, May 4, 2008

Chipboard backrounder

Hallo,
Just one card to show you today - I tried out my backrounders from CHF http://cornishheritagefarms.com/ on some chipboard. The chipboard is from Maya Road and I first used some glimmer mist on them - old olive and purple - then I stamped them with purple, olive and white inks and put several different ones together for the flower with a big green rhinestone for the center.
I love how the glimmer mist takes so well to chipboard!!!! And I love the patterns you can get by stamping on them - this one was 'pretty pattern' again from CHF.
I added a bit of ribbon from and estate sale find, 'distressed' the edgeds with purple, stamped Happy Mother's Day in purple, added purple rhinestones and mounted all on a base of purple cardstock :) This was a simple and quick preoject ! :)
Take Care
Tera
Posted by Picasa