Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Green oriental Vase

Hallo,
Worked today so short post with another vase - Found this little green vase plain at the thrift store, its about 4 inches high. I used staz on olive green and again I am unsure who makes these stamps - pregallery, preblog days...
2 sides are stamped with oriental writing, one side with the cherry blossum vase and one side with bamboo. I filled it with reddish brown rocks and silk bamboo stalks.
The side with the cherry blossum vase I stamped the oriental writing on it and then wiped most of it off to give it a backround faded sort of look.
If you really like any of these vases (an accually many things I post) then check out my Etsy shop http://www.stampqueen.etsy.com/ .
All for tonight
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I really like how these turned out. What a great idea!