Friday, May 23, 2008

Seaside Cottage

Hallo,
Worked again today - I love being able to prepost like this cause I am usually too tired to when I get home from my 12 hour (plus) days...
This is a plain glass vase that I found at a garage sale. I stamped the seashells and the clouds in white staz on and on the sides and back are trees stamped with loive green and saddle brown staz on. The clouds are from an old SU set and the trees are from 'Alexstamping' .
I added some decorative rock and a little cottage house I found at a thrift store.
Tomorrow I hope to have some pics from the Middle School awards night - both my kiddos recieved awards.
All for now - if you like any of the vases they are available on my etsy site http://stampqueen.etsy.com/
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

No comments: