Thursday, January 8, 2009

Houndstooth Jumper

Hallo,
Backing up - I finished off a couple cards that were half done laying on my desk from my black and white/horse kick .
The jumper is from 'The Stamp Pad' and the stamped panels are a backrounder 'houndstooth' from Cornish Heritage Farms http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com .
I also used a cuttlebug folder with a houndstooth pattern, my scor-pal on the base of the card and some cool embellishments from Bellastamps.
At first I couldn't decide whether to color the main panel in or not - so I did one colored and one not and ended up liking the uncolored one better for this card. I will show you the card I made with the main image colored tomorrow.
I am working the 'real' job the next 3 days - 12 hr shifts....- but will prepost a couple things for ya. Then hopefully I will have enough energy left on monday to do some stamping :) - after I sleep late, walk the dog, do yard work....... :)
Have a good weekend ya'll
Tera


















No comments: