Friday, January 9, 2009

Victorian Houndstooth

Hallo,
Another card using the same layout and some of the same stamps. The main image of the jumper is from 'The Stamp Pad' - one of my older stamps (at least 10 years old).
The backrounds are both from Cornish Heritage Farms http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com .
The brown layer is 'houndstooth' and the white (stamped on tan) is 'victorian leaves'.
The brads in the 2 corners were silver but I embossed them in black to match the main panels layer.
The main image was colored in using koh i noor pencils.
All for today - Have a great weekend!!
Tera









1 comment:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, wow! I LOVE that hunter-jumper image! Totally takes me back to the horsey days of my girlhood. *sigh!* We're you one of 'us'?! I'm thinking you must have been... ;)