Monday, January 19, 2009

Spring Purse

Hallo,
I got some craft time this weekend just not enough to take photos , edit and post. I forsee me not posting much on weekends over all (unless I am preposting ). Since I have only every other weekend off, my weekend off is usually busy with family - from an early am walk with the DH and the pooch, yard work and/or projects (be they be house, yard or kids school projects) and I usually get talked into a game of RISK, or mini golf down the road aways....I have decided not to stress over it if I can't manage a weekend post. That said - I should be able to post most weekdays as a bonus.
Over the weekend I pulled out some of the Faux Designer Paper (Technique Junkie technique) from some time back and accually make up some stuff with it.
The pattern for this purse is testiment to why I hoard my magazines - the pattern was in an issue of Paper Crafts - Aug/Sept of 2006. I 'refound' it when I was sorting through magazines trying to declutter my craft room a bit :).
All stamps are from Inkadinkado. I added another of the birds in brown ink on the front as an accent. The beaded trim and the scrap of ribbon were on my desk from different projects .
Thats all for the craft stuff today - since the weather is nice I am going to go pull more weeds in the flowerbeds (already spent 2 hrs. out there this am). My spring Burbee, and other plant catalogs have arrived and its kinda my self imposed rule that I can't order until my flower beds are cleaned up. We may not have to shovel snow down here in florida but the weeds grow year round (lucky for me they grow a little slower in the winter).
All for today - Take Care
Tera






No comments: