Friday, January 30, 2009

Ribbon Rose


Hallo,
I can't seem to find the energy to get moving this am - I am dragging myself around the house by the scruff of the neck ... I have managed to go for a walk and get a couple loads of laundry washed and hung out on the line.
I have also been looking at emails - the newest issue of 'Technique Junkie' newsletter was up 2 days ago and boy everyone have been busy trying out all the new techniques - I worked the last 2 days and hadn't even had the energy tro check my eamil when I got home so this am when I went to look I had about 60!!!
So since I am online anyway - I emailed Mom - Hi MOM!!! and now getting you some stuff to look at today too - HI YA'LL!!!
This is one of my cards from earlier in the week, playing with more blackboard technique.
The rose is from Inkadinkado and I shaded it with my prismacolor pencils, layers cut with my nesties in the cuttlebug.
All for today - going to see if I can get some errands done so I can try out some new techniques today...
Take Care
tera













No comments: