Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yellow Lily

Hallo,
Another busy day running in circles...but I did manage to put together some cards. Last thursday when my local Stampin ladies and I got together I stamped up a bunch of flowers with white craft ink - mostly on black paper but did some on navy blue and dark red too.
Over the weekend I colored them on the couch after work in the evenings, so all I really had to do was put them together - got 2 of them mostly done yesterday and 3 more today. I am planning on using these as Valentines cards (yes I know - no red or pink anywhere on this one - I'm a rebel sometimes).
This first card is an Inkadinkado lily stamped with white craft ink onto navy cardstock and colored with prismacolor pencils - I tried not to geet too heavy so the backround would show through a little to preserve the 'blackboard' effect.
The layers are cut using my new labels dies from Spellbinders using my Cuttlebug. I edged the navy layer with white and the medium yellow with brown ink - brown ink on the dark yellow base too.
Added a yellow trim I found at some estate sale.
Very quick card to do.
Take Care
Tera









No comments: