Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'mmmm BACK

Hallo,
I hope everyone had a great Holidays!!!! Between playing with the kids and work I haven't had much time to stamp the last couple weeks.
I did get a little time yesterday and a bit more today and finished off some cards for someone I know who shows Dressage (she also happens to be a Nurse).
I had this idea in my head for awhile now. The horse stamps are from 'True West' and are many years old. The backround stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com


The phrases are all from Gina K.
I also used a couple cuttlebug embossing folders along with nestabilities - embossed the texture first and the cut the labels and tags.
And I also used my scor-pal to get the grid backround on some.
I made up enough to put together 3 gift packages and saved a few for myself.
I made 2 packages for the Etsy shop with a gift box - one with 4 dressage cards and one with jumpers.
All for tonight - hope to get some stamping done tomorrow but have lots of errands to run.
Take Care
Tera













































2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Fabulous set of cards and purse! Great gift and welcome back! Happy New Year!

Shirley said...

Wow! Your cards and case are so elegant! I bet she loves them. Beautiful every one!