Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Playing around


Hallo,
I did some playing today in my craft room and attempted to make a banner for my blog - I haven't quite figured out how to get the lines out from around it up top but will probably keep trying. For tonight here's a few more pics .
I started with a sheet of faux designer paper technique from a few posts back and sponged arounf the edges with palette aqua mist - then stamped the title with vivid ink teal using an alphabet set from Hero arts.
I also stamped a couple more dragonflys (Inkadinkado) in vivid teal and staz on royal purple.
I used my cuttlebug to make the corners and the inside of the corners too, and some purple baubles at the corners too.














I decided to put the finished piece in a frame - not too surre if it will stay in this frame - might change it so the corners show more - we'll see.
All for tonight
Take Care










1 comment:

Sew Club said...

Of course you can add my name to your blog link list! :) This looks great in that pretty frame!