Monday, July 12, 2010

Dragonfire

Hallo,
Welcome to Monday morning - have a bunch of errands to run today and some crafting to do so will get this posted early.
I had a good weekend at work and the FAM had a good weekend too - a bit slow but sometimes thats a good thing. DH took DD for a driving lesson on saturday - first time driving stick shift and apparently all went well as they were still speaking to each other when I woke up :) hee hee.
Didn't see to much of DS as he spent the night with a friend friday and saturday nights.....

Did this card for a challenge on the Sweet Pea Stamps blog - http://www.sweetpearubberstamps.blogspot.com


I stamped him onto some gray paper from Paper Temptress so the paper has a subtle shimmer to it that even shows through the coloring - just not in the photos....
I colored him with copic markers and then added some colored pencil on top - I really have been doing that alot more lately as it seems to add alot of depth. I cut him out with a Spellbinders label die as well as the panel underneath - which I then distressed into a torn frames technique from Technique Junkies.
Edged all the layers with red distress ink and added a flourish cut with a TH die.
All for now - will pre-post for you tomorrow as I work tonight and tomorrow.
Take Care
Tera


3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Great job on this Tera! The colors are gorgeous!!

KymKreates said...

I adore the swirl on the top. It does look so much like the fire from his breathing!!! What a marvelous touch!!! Great job!!!

xoxo,
KymKreates
Sweat Pea DT

jennifer said...

adorable! it is really unique and the colors are great