Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sweet glitter mermaid

Hallo,
Not getting much for stamping done today - got home from work about 730 am and stayed up to run the kiddos back over to the hospital for their volunteer day, ran a quick errand on the way home and was to bed by 930 - got up at 215 in time to wake up and go get the kiddos....and have been blog surfin since......at the begining of the week I usually make a running list of challenges at my favorite sites so I can prop it up in my craft room - since I worked the last 2 nights this was my first chance to get 'the list' made :) - alas now it is after 5 and I need to think of starting something for dinner - knowing me on my first night off I will wake up about midnight and not be able to sleep so will do some coloring then for different challenges and then be able to put them together tomorrow afternoon.
Tomorrow am I believe I am taking DD and driving to Pensacola - about an hour away - she hasn't done alot of long driving and none on the interstate or a bigger town(wish me luck!!)....summer is running out of time here quickly as they start back on aug 5th but spend the whole last week of july at ROTC summer training......


I did this card some time ago for a color challenge - purple and teals - my favorites......a little glitter on her wings, hair and the edges of the layers, a bit of cuttlebug with the texture sanded on white core paper, and a MS edge punch....and a couple paper flowers with a pearl brad....
The stamp is from Sweet Pea stamps - my newest addiction - find her here - www.sweetpeastamps.com
All for now - Take Care
Tera






1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my this is GORGEOUS!!!