Friday, July 9, 2010

Teacup Fairy

Hallo,
Quick post today - getting late in the afternoon and I need to get ready to work tonight....
I made this card for a challenge on the 'Sweet Pea Stampers' blog - to see more pop in here - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com


The challenge this week was to use red/white and blue. I stretched it a bit as my 'white' teacup is accually kinda cream colored - but then cream is a shade of white right?
The stamp is of course from Sweet Pea Stamps and is one of my latest buys - isn't she adorable!!!!
Colored with copics, cut with a Spellbinders labels die with - out-of-the-box technique, edged with red mettalic pen and layered to red ribbon and blue patterned paper with a TH flourish cut from chipboard and sprayed with glimmer mist....
All for today - gotta get a shower, lunch made, and dinner made......
Have a great weekend - I work all weekend but have a couple things lined up here for your viewing pleasure :).
Tera



3 comments:

Terry said...

I decided to visit your blog via the TJ e-mail and I am glad I did. What a beautiful fairy. Love this!

Teri said...

Lovely card hun! Great colouring and fabby backing dp!
Thanks for playing along at SPS this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Powerful Search Engine said...

OOh this is so beautiful I love it. I do not have this image but I do love it. A great job with our challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers thanks for joining in with us. Hugs Pascale