Thursday, July 15, 2010

Romantic Castle

Hallo,
Just stopping in to show you a card I did a couple weeks ago.
This stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms from their Thomas Kinkade line - they are selling the stamp business so if you like this stamp better pop on over and get it now - who knows if the new owners with keep all the lines of stamps that CHF currently has ....sad for me as they are one of my very favorite companies (although in all honesty my stamp budget might breath a sigh of relief :).
http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/
I colored this castle image with prismacolor pencils and edged the panel with gold mettalic pen. I layered a couple Spellbinders fancy tags underneath the main panel. The flowers were made from scraps of various TJ techniques cut with my new TH distressed flower dies. A couple flat backed pearls for accent and a purple card base. This is a 5X7 card.
Not much else to talk about this am - going to try and do some organizing in the craft room today which should be a feat!!!! Wish me luck!!
Take Care
Tera









No comments: