Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lace and teacups

Hallo,
Another quick back post for you this wednesday afternoon. Well I got my booth set up at the flea market so we will see how it goes - the space rental is alot of $$ - but I have always done a couple craft fairs each year too and this booth fee equals what 4 - one day craft fairs would cost me and its for the whole month.....
I did this card for a challenge over at Flourishes blog - www.flourishes.org/blog/ and the challenge was for lace. I used the same piece of glimmer lace technique from Technique Junkies and cut it with my new spellbinders die called wonky squares...

All for now - I worked last night an haven't slept yet (and probably won't till bedtime tonight - normal bedtime anyway not night shift workers bedtime :).
I will have to go get my DD from a HS after school meeting about 4 so will try to get more of my cards priced to put in the booth tomorrow....
Take Care
Tera




















No comments: