Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Penguin Joy

 Hallo,
  An early morning post for me today - am headed for an early doctors appointment in Pensacola to get my knees injected and its about an hour drive.
Here's to hoping that it helps my knees a bit(well more than a bit if I am truthful about what I am hoping for :)
  My card today is another Christmas card - I keep trying to do a few here and there and then maybe I wont have to be caught at the last minute doing a ton of them.
  The main image is from Conie Fong and her is colored with copics onto cryogen white cardstock.
The base cardstock is a wonderful textured and glittery one called 'rosso' - both from Paper Temptress.
  I added a teal blue ribbon and some pearl drops with a viva décor pen and lastly some teal blue flowers from my stash.
  Time for me to get a move on.
  Have a great day!!!!
     Tera

No comments: