Monday, August 1, 2016

Summer daisies

 Hallo,
   Another Monday  morning and I am off to work in a few minutes - stopping by to show you one of the cards I got finished over the weekend!!!
  The main image is from Flourishes and colored with prismacolor pencils. I edged the main panel with gold metallic pen. The paper is 'cryogen white' of course from Paper Temptress. I really use almost nothing else for my coloring - nice and smooth, picks up colors and makes them easy to blend and hold s them well!!!
   The base cardstock is 'jelly bean green' from Paper Temptress also and is a perfect medium green.
  I accented the corners with some garden stickers and it really came together quick!!
  I have a whole stash of colored images that I am trying to get made up into cards and such.
  All for now - have to head out for work today.
   Take Care
      Tera


No comments: