Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Snowman card

       Hallo,
          A quick stop here this am to show you this cute Christmas card before I head off to work.
The paper I used is all from Paper Temptress - cryogen white for coloring the image with copics, and the base cardstock is from the mica mettalics line  and is called 'emerald' (its really pretty and sparkly!!)
    I edged the image panel with gold metallic pen and then added the present and ornament stickers for accents.
   The image is from 'Art House Designs' - formerly with Sweet Pea Stamps.
   So far my knees are doing well - the shots didn't make them worse by any means  cant tell yet if any better - hope they continue to feel better,. I had a hard time sleeping last night - headache in addition to the usual aches and pains but it will get better!!!
   I was pretty tired last night after running the hour plus drive to the doctors office, getting the injections and an hour an a half in some huge rain back to work 8 hrs but it wasn't too bad - it caught up to me when I got home - a bit over tired......
    Take Care
       Tera

No comments: