Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tangled vase

Hallo,
  Well its fixin to be a rainy couple days here in NW Florida but it held off long enough for me to get the pups out for a walk....what is it with dogs and cats anyhow, I have 2 cats in my house that neither of them mess with but when we come across one on our walk they both go bonkers - wrestling match for the first one this am and the second one they about ripped my wrist off trying to chase....grrrrr.....
   Ah well....
   My project for the am is another zentangled glass jar - this one is about 6 inches high by 6 inches round.
  I spray painted it a turquoise blue and used a dark blue sharpie to do the tangles. All in all it took me about 8/9 hours to complete.
  I took a few hours this weekend and cut up strips for another locker hook rug - this one made from old jeans and denim. First batch of strip cutting was about 2.5 hours worth. I started that rug last night on the couch while watching the Olympics. The jean material is defiantly a lot stiffer to work with (as expected) so I have a feeling this one is going to take me a looonngg time to do.
  All for today - gotta get ready and get to my dentist appointment before heading to work today....such fun!!!
  Have a great day!!!
      Tera



No comments: