Thursday, August 4, 2016

Shepard boy - gold

Hallo,
   I am back with another Christmas card for you today - if I can keep it up I may get most of them done ahead of time for once!!!
   Although I do need to do a few Halloween cards this year as I pretty much skipped it altogether last year.
   This image is from Aurora Wings - I got it from Sweet Pea Stamps before they closed shop.
He is colored with prismacolor pencils onto 'cryogen white' of course - from Paper Temptress of course :)
  The base cardstock is from Paper Temptress's - mica metallic line and just called 'gold'. Its a very pretty bright gold and very sparkly.
   I added a sticker for the Happy Holidays and some bronze pearl dots too.
   I am glad to say that my knees are feeling a lot better this morning and yesterday - and I got a decent nights sleep last night (for me anyhow). I hope it lasts awhile - I have a bunch of yard work that needs to get done!!!
   All for me today - working again, the weekend is getting closer though.
   Take Care
      Tera

No comments: