Friday, August 13, 2010

Carnival Sweetness

Hallo,
A quick post this am, as I need to get out the door - am teaching an ACLS class at work this am .......
Did this card for a challenge over at the Sweet Pea Stampers blog - the challenge was for 'carnival colors' To me carnvals are bright colors, glitter and gold - so that is what I did.
The Sweet Pea image is stamped onto iridescent gold paper and colored with prismacolor pencils and then layered to red, flowery, glittered paper and a bit of red and gold washi paper.
You need to check out this challenge blog as they have a great blog candy going for the month of august - see here - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com
lots of great eye candy too!!!
All for today - Take Care
Tera







5 comments:

Peggie said...

Great card. Love the colors. Great job coloring.

Sarah A said...

Perfect carnival colours for our challenge over on Sweet Pea Stampers challenge!

Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us.

Sarah x

Sarah A said...

Me again, I forgot to say make sure you check out this post ;-)

Sarah x

crafty amy said...

What a great efeect you have got with the way you have stamped on the gold. I love the colour combo too.
Thank you for joining us a sweet pea stampers and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx
p.S. like Sarah said make sure you check that post too ;)

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi another stunning card Tera a great effect on the cardstock and I love your shading. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea stampers and I will get details of your prize over to you shortly I have the kids on hols so a bit behind with all my duties in blogland xxx Hugs Pascale