Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Let's Read

Hallo,
My couch time coloring has paid off this week. I am preposting this for you as I worked last night and again tonight - and am probably sleeping by now :)
I did this batch of bookmarks for a challenge over at Copic Creations - the challenge was a reading theme and the sponser this time is children's author Elizabeth O. Dulemba. On her site she also has a ton of great digital images for free - so all these bookmarks are her images.
They are all colored with copics.
The first bookmark is kinda a regular one and it will be for one of my co-workers Grandbabys who is 4 and just starting to learn to read.
The other bookmarks are all done with clear acrylic sheets (you know the ones clear stamps come on - recycle/reuse :) and they will go to my Niece and Nephew in Wyoming to start school with.
For more info on this challenge or about the sponser, pop on over to www.copiccreations.wordpress.com
I will probably have another batch of bookmarks for you later in the week - they are still in process.....
All for now - supper is cooking and now I have to get ready for work....
Take Care
Tera



























2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Super cute Tera!

mycardz said...

These are SUPER cute! Sorry my comment is so late, but I just wanted to thank you sooooooooooo much for joining us at Copic Creations!!