Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Milk and cookies

Hallo,
Just a quick post - I had meant to get this card done earlier this week and didnot (therefore I am backposting :).
I did this for this weeks challenge over at Phindys - www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com


The challenge this week was babys or small children and I couldn't resist this image. I remember my cats trying to get to the milk and cookies we left out for Santa when my kiddos were little.....
I colored the image with copics and cut both layers with Spellbinders labels dies - and it wasn't until I lined up to cut the red layer that I noticed the phrase 'milk and cookies' - so of course I had to adjust and include it where it could be seen.
All for today - Take Care
Tera




3 comments:

Philomena said...

Adorable card, Tera! Love those bright green jammies and red hair, too cute - and fabulous dp!
Thanks for playing at Phindy's Place this week!
Phindy

Ann English said...

Absolutely adorable---I love this image, too! So glad you joined us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge. Hope you'll join us again tomorrow!

Payne Holler Cards said...

it is adorable! love your deep coloring and great choice of dp! this makes you feel Christmas Eve (-:
thanks for playing at Phindy's !!