Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Water Fun

Hallo,
I sent my kiddos off for the first day of school this am :)!!!!!!
Then, after going for a walk, getting on my elliptical, doing my stretches, taking a shower, consigning a load of stuff at the thrift shop, getting groceries, doing some laundry, starting super in the crock pot - I had some fun in the craft room.
This fun image is from Phindys and I did it up for this weeks 'clean and simple' challenge - in that it was quick and simple to do. These images are so quick and fun to color that all it takes is some quick layers and fun DP and walla ....cute card.
For more Phindys inspiration pop over to their blog - www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com
All for tonight - gotta get to the pile of paperwork on the kitchen table - you know, all the first day of school forms and paerntal permission stuff.....
Take Care
Tera






No comments: