Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kids Play

Hallo,
A bit of play time in the craft room today so I could do this and a couple other cards.
This one is for the "Kids Play" challenge over at the Flourishes blog - www.flourishes.org/blog/
The challenge was to do a card that reminded you of games you played as a kid. Well I have always been a horse nut - played anything that had to do with horses, and once I got my pony all my free time was spent with her and later her foal which I raised and trained.
I colored the horse black because one of my all time favorite books as a kid was 'Black Beauty' of course, followed closely by 'Smokey the cowhorse'. I colored him with copics and then added spica glitter pen to his mane and tail and gold to the pole.

Dp and rhinestone flourish both from Memory box I believe.
All for today Take Care
Tera





1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh Gorgeous! I LOVE the horse in black!