Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oma's Flowers


Note to self - don't try to stay up after working 12 hour night shift just to get a card done for a challenge......
Hallo,
As you may have guessed I stayed up after getting home from work this am to finish off this card for this weeks challenge over at Mo's Digital Challenge - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
I had the paper piecing already done from that Mo's challenge a few weeks ago (Oma's shirt, skirt and Opa's jacket) so I colored in the rest (or at least attempted to) and finished it off with some DP and buttons.
I hadnot planned on cutting this sweet couple out but had some blobs in my coloring due to sleepy nods of my head......
Ah well - finished card, took phots and got them loaded on the computer because it was sposed to rain today and then went to bed.
I got myself up a bit later than planned but with just enough time to shower and write you all a bit of a note before heading off for another night of work.....
All for today - see you tomorrow - AFTER I sleep....LOL

Take Care
Tera







2 comments:

Cathy said...

You gotta love Jack and Ginger, Great paper piecing and love your colors and dp. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this week !!! :)

Elaine L. said...

Great card! I love the paper-piecing. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.