Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Hallo,
Well a bit more caught up on sleep today - got some yard work done this am - watered the plants as I pulled weeds with the water dripping off my nose, earlobes, eyebrows, chin.....phew way to hot, the occasional boughts of rain felt good....
I came in to cool off and sat to do another card for this weeks challenge over at Phindys - www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com

I had already had this sweet teen colored up and all I had to do was make up the card.
She is colored with prismacolor pencils - edged with a pink copic and then gold mettalic pen and layered to some pink ribbon. I added some flowers from my stash and a couple rhinestones.
All for today - gotta get ready to go to 'Meet the teachers' night at the HS with both the kiddos.
Take Care
Tera




No comments: