Saturday, August 14, 2010

More bookmarks

Hallo,
Showing you another batch of bookmarks for the challenge over at Copic Creation - www.copiccreations.wordpress.com
Sponsering the challenge this time is childrens author Elizabeth O. Dulemba and all the images are from her website - they are free BTW so check it out!!!
They are all colored with copics of course, cut out and layered to clear plastic sheets that can with sets of clear stamps - recycle/reuse :).

Not too much new to tell you - my old cat Fancy is doing a whole lot better - she is one tough little cookie (I really thought I was going to lose her on tuesday ).
The kiddos are at a ROTC car wash this am and I am going to try to do a few chores around the house and yard (probably house as the heat index even at 7pm last night was still 96 degrees....)
Take Care
Tera













2 comments:

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Tera! They're wonderful! I love seeing the different variations, and the colors really pop on acetate. Very cool.
If you're on facebook, I hope you'll share them on my new gallery: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ColoringPageTuesdays/131602883523029
:)
e

Anonymous said...

Wow! very cool!!! I love this. Awesome idea! hugz mary