Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Fairy

Hallo,
After finishing off all my 'traditional' type Christmas cards - I decided to do a few not so traditional.
I just got this image from Sweet Pea Stamps this last week and couldn't wait to use her. I pulled out some Christmas DP and colored her to match.
She is colored with prismacolor pencils and cut out using a Spellbinders labels die.
She is from a new artist over at Sweet Pea - Meredith Dillman and you can find her here - www.sweetpeastamps.com
I was sposed to get some house cleaning done today but didn't manage much - ok didn't do ANY.....
I was on a stmping roll - I did a total of 6 cards (all using this same sketch BTW).
I did get a couple errands run and got a few groceries, ran the kids to the skating center and then back to pick them up....ect., ect., ect., - and super is even in the oven (I am real good about not planning ahead for super - DH is much better at the cooking thing than I am...).
Ok - all for today - I will have a springier version of this lovely fairy for you tomorrow....
Take Care
Tera
P.S. I am using this card for challenges over at Sweet Pea Stampers - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com
and also for In A Sweet Pea Dream - www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com
You really should check both of them out - great stuff!!!!










6 comments:

Debbie said...

Lovely - great colours

KymKreates said...

I have seen this image so many ways and she if perfection on your Christmas card. I truly adore it!

Thanks for joining us on our Anything At All challenge. Good luck and hope to see more of your wonderful artwork!
KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us over at Sweet Pea Stampers. Claire x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Tera, love the way you have turned her into a Christmas design she is truely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at SPS hugs Pascale

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very nice girl!!!
love the papers!!!
thanks for joinin us at SPS!!!

miskyla said...

Wonderful job coloring and I love the papers you used on this with her :)