Monday, December 27, 2010

Vintage sepia Christmas

Hallo,
Welcome to Monday morning......ahhh well, Monday afternoon......
My kiddos drug me out of the house this am to go spend Christmas money and gift cards(cold, damp and yukky out).....I did manage to get a bit of time in the craft room later, but had glitter drying so will show you some more of my Christmas cards.....
This card is again done with the Christmas postcard set from Flourishes - stamped in green ink and lightly colored with colored pencils.
Simple layering to some great DP and with a soft velvet ribbon and old fashioned looking brad - it came together very quickly.



That's about all for today - tried to get a nap but DD woke me....she had a friend that was sposed to stay over and they decided DD would go stay at her place instead and she woke me to ask for a ride - I told her not until I woke from my nap (which was going to be a short one anyhow....) but then couldn't get back to sleep.....so I got up and took her over to her friends.....it will be an extra caffiene night for me.....
Have a good night!!!!
Tera







No comments: