Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sweet Pirate

Hallo,
I am backposting today and tomorrow - had these wonderful 'Sweet Pea' images to show you but some very busy nights at work took its toll on me this week!!!! Whew - I know there is something to be said for job security but WOW!!!!
Anyway - I love this pirate mermaid from Sweet Pea Stamps - She is called 'Caribbean Treasure' and can be found here - www.sweetpeastamps.com
I colored her with prismacolor pencils and added gold spica glitter pen to the earring, braclets and belt buckle. I added pearls and gold colored rhinstones to the treasure chest and the card - layered onto some Basic Grey DP and a red card base with a little distressing on the edges with walnut stain distress ink.
My DH even liked this card and he is sooo NOT into my stamping habit - I have for the most part quit asking his opinion as all I usually get is a caveman-like grunt and a shrug of the shoulders.
To this card as he walked by and saw it as I finished he says - "She's hot..." LOLOL ...me rolling eyes...."men"

All for today - going to try to get this weeks posts caught up as DH and the kids are off on friday and I have to work friday night......
Take Care
Tera





No comments: