Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Vintage postcard - blues


Hallo again,
Wednesday am and I am off to bed for awhile to sleep after work - the kids are out of school early so we might decide to go shopping for a bit....
Another round of Vintage Postcard from Flourishes - todays version in blues....
Again I used the texture folder/Cuttlebug on the base cardstock - the blue base ones are a white core paper and I did some sanding on the texture to highlight it.
Then I embellished with ribbon and some blue rhiestones or flat-backed pearls and they were ready to go.
I am really loveing this set - so easy to make a quick card and still have it look beautiful!!!

All for today...
Take Care
Tera












1 comment:

Jodi said...

Just wanted to say I love your cards and your blog. You do great work. I usually do my best work early in the am too...