Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Heirloom ornaments


Hallo,
Just a quick post today - gotta get off to work this evening.....I managed to get some stuff done around the house today - groceries, laundry, and finished unloading my van of all the craft stuff from my former booth at the flea market - organized it a bit so I can take pics of the stuff and get it back on my etsy shop, I took and edited some pics today ....get the kids from ROTC about 330 and then grabbed a quick nap......
This card was done for a color challenge over at Stamp TV - green apple, light blue and white/
All stamps are from Gina K's new Heirloom Ornaments and cut out with the matching Spellbinders dies.
That cool green ribbon is from Flourishes.
All for tonight - Take Care
Tera




2 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

Gorgeous ornament card! Love the embossing .. perfect for this GK set!

~Bev

Claire Langan said...

Gorgeous card! Love the simple yet elegant details. I'm been wanting those stamps from Gina K but I couldn't find any Spellbinder dies on sale. Now, you just convinced me to buy it.
Hugs to you. Thanks for stopping by at my blog and for leaving a sweet comment.