Friday, December 31, 2010

Spring Blossum Fairy

Hallo,
Kinda a murky day here in NW Florida so I decided to make something spring like....
I really have been enjoying my 'Sweet Pea stamps' lately - I always did love to color :)
She is colored with prismacolor pencils and I tried to use colors from the DP behind the main image. There is peachy pink, light orange, red and a bit of minty green too - I used the peachy pink and minty green with a little more pink and then did the kitties in orange.....
I will be using this for the current challenge over at 'In A Sweet Pea Dream' - for ribbons and bows.
Check out the challenge here - http://www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

I will also use this for the 'Anything Goes' challenge over at 'Sweet Pea Stampers' - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com

I used several ribbons - the wider green one and the under part of the main bow both from my stash - the ribbon flower was a recent gift from my Secret Sister from Stamp TV - Janice :) (ribbon flower is from Maya Road) and this card is going out to Janice on monday :).
Thanks for all the goodies Janice!!!! You were an awsome SS!!!!!
All for today - but I will be back tomorrow to ring in the New Year.
Hope everyone has a great New Years Eve - have fun and stay safe!!!!
Tera

3 comments:

miskyla said...

Beautiful card!! Love your coloring :)

Powerful Search Engine said...

I adore this your ribbon embellishment is stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale

KymKreates said...

Your ribbon treatment is amazing and a wonderful compliment to your coloring!
Thanks a bunch for joining in on our challenge this week. Good luck and I can not wait to see more of your marvelous artwork!

KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT