Friday, December 3, 2010

Golden Wisemen

Hallo,
Well I got a longer nap after work this am than I planned - my head was like a lead balloon and it was really hard to pick it up off the pillow....:) I managed to get up about 1pm and took me another hour to accually wake up ... and then I ran a couple errands. I plan to head to the stamp room soon but if I get anything done I won't have daylight for pics so am going to show you a Christmas card that I made with one of myb newer Outlines stamps.
The background is a really pretty gold paper from 'Paper Temptress' embossed is a texture folder. Next is a great gold and black felted ribbon that I found at HL awhile back.
The main image is of course the Wisemen from Outlines - I first stamped them onto a gold patterned paper and then onto white cardstock. I colored them with copics and spica glitter pens and then cut them out and layered on top of the DP. I colored the frame red and layered the main panel onto black cardstock and then the base.
The glitter on the wisemen shows up much better IRL. I was really happy with how this card turned out!!!
All for today - need to head for the craft room...and I mean NEED, I got a package from my Stamp TV Secrect Sister yesterday and a another package of goodies I had ordered too so I NEED to go play with them!!!!
Take Care
Tera









1 comment:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Hi, Tera! This card is gorgeous - lovely job coloring the wisemen!

Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I look forward to seeing you around!