Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas sketch

Hallo,
I decided to post this am before I went to sleep for the day - planning to sleep as long as possible... :)
I did these 3 cards for a sketch challenge over at Stamp TV a couple weeks ago - as often happens I couldn't decide which color combo I wanted to use so ended up doing several.
The stamp is from Gina K - the Heirloom Ornaments set and cut out with the Spellbinders die that the set coordinates with.
All for now - I should have a few hours of quiet this am...DH is at work and both my kiddos slept over at friends last night....I am expecting a phone call about lunch time to go fetch one or both of them and then hopefully back home to sleep some more before lunch.
Only tonight to work and then 4 off to start off the new year!!! :)
Take Care
Tera









No comments: