Monday, February 13, 2012

MFT sketch

Hallo,
It has been awhile since I got a sketch card done for the wednesday challenge with My Favorite Things - not only got it done but on time this time, if barely :).
All the stamps are from My Favorite Things and colored with copics.
I ended up with very similar colors with both - feeling a bit like spring :)
The rose on the first card started out white but I dadded on some of the matching copic marker and then spritzed it with a bit of alcohol to blend the colors a bit (the alcohol works better than water to blend the copics...).
Well am posting this for Monday which is when I had ointended to get it done.....but my sleep got all messed up yesterday and, well, it didn't get done until today....and after being up most of the day yesterday, even though I slept good last night - it usually takes me a day to recover from an "all dayer" (opposite of all nighter for you day shift folks :). And to make it more fun - I got talked into an extra shift this am (tuesday am.....backposting...) so I am going to try and get a good long nap early, as late day just hasn't been working lately.....blah, blah, blah.... :)
Take Care - I might get some craft time after my nap so I can post in real time wednesday am before bed but we will see....
Tera




















No comments: