Friday, February 17, 2012

Outlines red, black and white

Hallo,
I managed to finish off this little frame project today - this first picture is the before picture....I took out the picture in it and replaced it with my own creation.
All the stamps are from Outlines Rubber Stamps. I used several of the flowers and stamped them onto red and black Designer Papers and cut them out.
I then took and coated them all with chrystal laquer to make them sturdier and bendable, and then I layered them and put them together with decorative brads.
More Outlines stamps are stamped onto the vellum and layered on top more DP.


I added a bit of gold rub on to the frame too and a coat of acrylic sealer.

This project fits for this weeks challenge over at Outlines for red, black and white.
Check it out here - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com

All for today - Take Care
Tera

P.S. This project will be up on my Etsy shop later tonight :)






































2 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

OMG! Tera... you outdid yourself this week! Beautiful project! Love the sentiments in the background and all the layered flowers.... it's wonderful! So glad you could play along this week!

Martha said...

WOW, this is totally amazing!