Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stamp Convention

Hallo,
Backposting for saturday night - was plum tired after getting back from a day of Rubber Heaven :)
My rubber weekend started out on friday with 2 great stamp stores in Atlanta - Rubber Stamp Fantasy and Impressive Ideas. I bumped into a great group of ladies also in town for the convention some of whom are Nurses also - we bumped into each other at both stamp stores and then got together Saturday evening for dinner. I also go to meet Jenny Gropp over at Impressive Ideas - she is so sweet!!! (I didn't get a picture :( )
Then on saturday was the convention and TONS of awesome goodies - and to top it off I got to meet blog friends Carla Suto that I met through Gina K and Stamp TV and Cheryl Lea who I met just recently through Flourishes . Top picture is me, Carla and Cheryl - they are both just the sweetest!!!!
I didn't take pics of all my goodies - the light in my hotel room was yuk and then when I got home today I started putting things away and forgot....but I did end up with goodies from 'Too Much Fun', ' Heartfelt Creations', Stampland', 'Stamp Camp' - a bunch of cool backgrounders!!, 'Lost Coast Designs', 'Outlines', 'Impression Obsession'....I think that's all.
I took this week off work so am looking forward to playing!!!
Saturday evening I went to dinner with Cheryl and the group of ladies I met on friday and the second pic is of them. Left to right (and I apologize if I got some names wrong - I am horrible with names - I emailed Cheryl as she wrote down everyones info and I was too excited and neglected to....the gals will probably say I was too busy talking (I tend to be a bit of a blabber mouth sometimes.....my friends and coworkers will say NO!!!! REALLY!!!! and roll their eyes :) hee hee....I am not always that chatty, honest!!! Ok - left to right - Cheryl, Kim, Lori, Bertha, and Jane. What a great group of gals - I had a great time!!!
To top the weekend off - when I got back to the hotel sat. night I checked my email and found out that I won this week over at Impression Obsession - WOW!!! More cool rubber coming my way!!!
All for tonight - its only 1 am sunday night - my night owl tendencies acting up again.....I had better get back to bed and get some sleep - I have yard work and stamping to do tomorrow!!!
Take Care
Tera






1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Hi, Tera, and thanks for commenting about your crafty nurses' list! I enjoyed visiting your blog and loved hearing about the convention in Atlanta! Geez, I wish I had known about those stores when our son & DIL lived there for several years. :-) Have a good week off!