Sunday, February 26, 2012

Talents

Hallo,
Just a quick little Sunday morning post for you today - working this weekend so I am off to bed to sleep as soon as I am done typing :)
I am always trying for new cards to make with a guy type style. The background on this card is 'faux rusty metal' technique from Technique Junkies which I ran through a gears texture folder and then swiped the raised portions with black ink. I edged those panels with copper mettalic pen.
The phrase is from Gina K and I cut it and the next layer out with Spellbinders dies - the phrase layer I sponged some ink onto while still in the die..
The accents around the die and in the corners were done with a copper viva decor pearl pen.
Ok folks thats all for me today - my pillow is calling me :)
Take Care
Tera













2 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Great card ! Love that background & colours !

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Great card ! Love that background & colours !