Saturday, February 18, 2012

Take Time



Hallo,

Just a quick post and a quick card.

I already had this image colored up (someone at a craft fair asked for a bunch of showers cards with this image but them never called back - teach me for trying to work ahead...)

But it worked out great for me today - the challenge over at Mo's this week is for sentiments.

It is colored with prismacolor pencils and both the main image, the sentiment and the next layer are cut with Spellbinders dies.

I added some blue 'pearls' in the corners with a tulip fabric paint pen..

Check out the challenge here - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com

All for today - Take Care

Tera












2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Hi Tera! Your card is adorable! I love the papers and the darling Mo's image! The sentiment works so well with him! Thanks for joining us for Mo's challenge this week!

Elaine L. said...

Cute card! Love the sentiment you've used! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.