Sunday, February 5, 2012

Steampunk Robot

Hallo,
I am back posting again today - I hate holes in my blog....
I made this following this weeks sketch challenge from MyFavorite Things but alas was a couple hours too late getting it loaded for the challenge...sigh....
I had a few ATC's left from my weekend trip to the stamp convention so I thought I would use one on a card :)
The stamp is from MFT - embossed with silver onto black and highlighted with a gold mettalic pencil. It is cut out with a Spellbinders die.
The first layer is silver cardstock that I ran through a gears texture folder and then highlighted with black ink.
The next layer is plain silver paper and the corners are a coredinations paper (black with a gold core) also ran through a texture folder - a different gears folder, and sanded off to reveal the gold.
I used a gold viva decor pen for the corner pearls and mettalic foil cut with a Spellbinders die for the flower accent.

Sunday when I got back I didn't do too much...unpacked and sorted my goodies and then went to a Superbowl party for awhile with DH..
All for today - Take Care
Tera









No comments: