Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mo's Bingo



Hallo,

A quick post this am - finished this card off yesterday evening and took a couple pics when I got home from work, and here I am to hello and goodnight :)

I did this card for the current challenge over at Mo's - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com

The challenge today was Bingo - and the row I chose was die cuts, dry embossing and brads.

I used a Spellbinder die cut for behind the main image and used a texture folder on both the die cut and the background (the background was sanded to reveal the white core) and the little buttons are actually brads.

The main image is of course from Mo's and is colored with prismacolor pencils.

I used some dimensional fabric paint from Tulip for the corner accents.

All for this am - off to sleep and then up early to catch my DD's softball game (if its not raining...) and back to work tonight.....

Take Care

Tera





2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Love what you've done with this sweet image! The embossed papers are great! Gald you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I love this image and had forgotten about it. You did a great job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.