Thursday, July 5, 2012

Discover

Hallo,
  Well I can finally say that I think this allergic reaction thing has turned a corner - 8pm thusday night - 3 days of wanting to claw my skin off (now I am just itchy-and parts of the rash are starting to have tiny blisters and dry out like a peeling
sunburn - very attractive - is that all that a bit TMI??)
I called this am for a clinic appointment but couldn't get one till about 1 in the afternoon - by the time I got there there my face was swollen, red and I was very red on my neck and arms too - the P.A. took one look and just said 'WOW' - so needless to say she put me on a round of steroids and I can already feel a difference - although I am still taking both the anti-itch medicines and therefore still groggy/loopy - so if this post gets silly you know why. :)
OK  - lucky I had a few images colored  and  saved up because I  haven't been able to focus on anything very long .
  I used an image from Mo's Digital pencil - colored with prismacolor pencils.  A really simple layout - main image and the next layer both cut with a Spellbinders label die - the second layer is the same red as on the pail and there is a touch of that red on the sailboats on his hat too.
  I am entering him in this weeks challenge over at Mo's which is anything goes...  www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com

   All for today!!! I am off to bed as I can feel the benadryl kicking in and maybe it will last long enough for me to get more than an hour sleep tonight :)
   Take Care
         Tera

2 comments:

Pat said...

Oooh oooh...what a perfectly adorable and FUN card! I just love this sweet Mo image! And your coloring is so pretty! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Debbie said...

Sorry about your little alergic reaction. But glad you are on the mend and glad you had a few images colored up so that you were able to join us at MO's this week.

Love little Kai and what you did with him.

Hugs
Debbie