Friday, July 27, 2012

Howling Drums

 Hallo,
   It has been a busy week and I have errands to run and a Doctors appointment this afternoon so I had better get this done early :).
  I colored this sweetie last night sitting on the couch. The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and is colored with copics. I did him up for the current challenge over at Mo's blog which is " in the doghouse - something with a dog or someone who is in trouble"
Even though Mo has several very cute 'terrrible twos' images I decided to do a Christmas card - I have been trying to do at least several each month since right after Christmas last year and didn't get that many done this month yet....
   Check out the challenge here - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
   All for today - I am off and running :)
     Take Care
         Tera

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This really came out beautifully. Your coloring is amazing!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

hugs
Debbie

Ellibelle said...

So cute! Love the way you colored the image! Great sketch too!