Monday, July 23, 2012

Take Flight


Hallo,
  I cannot believe it has been a whole week since I managed to post...busy week....trying to catch up on house work and chores that didn't get done when I was itching...and then itching again....and inbetween chores did some reading and more reading and was just all around lazy.
  I did these 2 cards up for the current challenge over at Impression Obsession - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
The challenge is 'fly away' and I used 2 of my newer stamps from IO - F13013 Airplane collage and F13014 Airplane corner.
I kept the layouts super simple - I stamped the aiplanes onto DP and roughened up the edges and then inked them and attatched it to a kraft base.
  On the first one I used my label maker to add 'EXPLORE' and on the second since the DP was a postcard background I just hand wrote the phrase like it was meant to be on the postcard.
   These  2 stamps make for great guy cards!!!!
   All for today - off to work tonight....
    Take Care
                                                                                                                     Tera

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow, how very pretty! and creative too! That CAC is perfect with those stamps! Thanks for playing, Tera, and good luck in the drawing too.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful cards- and love the different takes on them using similar images!